88 Notch back 4cyl. F/S

gotboost03

gotboost?
Established Member
I have an 88 notch back that is a 4 cyl. that is for sale. that car does run but needs some mechanical work. Its a perfect car for a V8 swap. Interior is in excellent condition as well as the body and paint. I will get pics up soon. The body and frame on this car are very straight with many new parts on the car as well as under the hood. It leaks some fluids but other then that could be driven daily if you want. I have about $2500 or more invested in the car and will consider all offers. Asking $1500 or best offer the car is in Ocean City Maryland right now. PM me if you are interested. Again its a great car for a V8 swap or parts if you already have a fox body.

Last edited:

SWORDY

Banned
Post some pics I maybe interested. I'll be in OC May 16th-18th, maybe I can drive it home.

What color, how many miles, and what fluids is it leaking?

gotboost03

gotboost?
Established Member
I will get pics up and post more details tonight. I know it leaks oil but might only be the pan gasket not sure though. It is blue and if I remember right it only has around 100K on it. Something was wrong with the steering it had to much play but my father might fix that depending on the offer and what it will cost to fix it. The car isnt bad and if I didnt already have a fox body I would keep it myself and slap a crate motor in that thing. great project car.

gotboost03

gotboost?
Established Member
pics

IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l73/natalieone1/1.jpg[/IMG]

2.jpg

GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

gotboost03

gotboost?
Established Member
She is a little dirty looking in these pics that were taken with a camera phone. The car really does clean up nice and is in good/excellent condition looks and body wise.

Users who are viewing this thread