88 GT Twin Turbo FS in PA...cheap!

SSeatr

Established Member
why is this still for sale? ive seen people buying nothing special fox's for $10k now you have this ready to go for $9k and nothing if i had the money id grab her, but im paying off other toys 1st lol

Fast 96 Asp

Established Member
why? just becuase it has some turbos? There looks to be a lot of rust on the frame in some of the pics and the interior isnt in great shape and the paint isnt too good. now your left with 9k turbos. I think the car is worth maybe 4k. cause of its age, condition and miles. Thats why the car is still not sold. you need to rethink the price and come down. You cant just slap a 300 dollar maaco ambassado paint on something and sell for top dollar

I MIGHT agree with SOME of your post, but this thing is certainly not going for "top dollar" compared to others on here and its only his asking price. I mean, in all fairness theres TWO twin turbo foxes on eBay right now for $22,000+++. So if you want a MINT MINT Twin Turbo fox, sell your termi/mach 1 and buy one of those.

arsvtcobra

Established Member
I emailed the owner to get some more info on it, but I havent got an answer back yet. I would like to come look at it, and probably pick it up this weekend. Just waiting on an answer from the owner......

69fb

Established Member
I emailed the owner to get some more info on it, but I havent got an answer back yet. I would like to come look at it, and probably pick it up this weekend. Just waiting on an answer from the owner......

I can't begin to tell you how many of these emails he's received....everyone is coming this weekend with money...etc etc etc.

Seriously parties should CALL and arrange a time to come see the car.

arsvtcobra

Established Member
I can't begin to tell you how many of these emails he's received....everyone is coming this weekend with money...etc etc etc.

Seriously parties should CALL and arrange a time to come see the car.

So he just blows the emails off, since he gets so many? No wonder the cars still for sale.

I'll just keep looking then.

SRV1

Established Member
Your buddy should just pay for the ad in Auto Trader, I guarantee it would sell then.

James

69fb

Established Member
Your buddy should just pay for the ad in Auto Trader, I guarantee it would sell then.

James

James...i'm going to call him tonight and tell him to do so....it's not only a good idea but i'm getting tired of bumping this thing! :rollseyes

Users who are viewing this thread