88 GT- Friend's Fox, just got it going

FordRacing200

Banned
It is a 88 GT, he got it in 1992 when he was 18 and has had it ever since, well he parked it in 2000 and just got it going again with a relocated battery, aluminum radiator, and the welds with MT DRs, its got a ton of shit done to it, mainly edelbrock heads, cobra intake, shorty headers, offroad H, flowmaster cb, msd ignition, Tremec-3550 weld draglites with MT DRs and skinnies which hes hoping to swap out the skinnies for some 205s because it corners like shit on the street, he deleted the ac, its going to get the tint peeled and some new paint pretty soon, plus maybe a cowl hood, anyways, its a badass car, he raced a C5 with it and they were side by side in first and when he shifted to 2nd, he pulled on it, but the C5 didn't leave his back qaurter panel, and then he went to third and they stayed like that and at 110 he lifted but he couldn't slow down in time on a city street and blew through the first red light and stopped in time for the second one (30mph speed limit :kaboom:) haha, anyways the vette guy was like "You're ****ing crazy man, that was a stoplight! hes like "dude i dont have 4 wheel disc, hell i still have drums out back, this aint no corvette!" lol and then he was crusing and a guy on a harley goosed the throttle right next to his ear and it pissed him off, so he whailed on it a bit to get away from him, and then at the light the harley guy revved it a bit, so off the line Jason goes WOT and in first they're side by side, but in 2nd he just ****ing thrashed him and kept going through third, at the top of third he lifted and at the next light the harley guys like "**** yeah!!!" throwing his hand up and Jason's like "bah...****in ******" and i cracked up lmao! Then the first day he had it out since hes fixed it up, a WRX STI was ****ing with him and hes like wtf? oh yeah? so they gunned it at the same time after they got lined up and he looked back at 130 and he was ****ing goooone! haha anyways here are some pics:

DCFC0005-1.jpg

DCFC0004-1.jpg

DCFC0002-1.jpg

DCFC0001.jpg

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Wow, thats actually awesome. Thats a rare color combo b/c i only seen Blk with the red striping...

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
Did you really TTT this whack ass thread? After your other post about the Fox in the BK, I'm just going to say a few things. For one, blowing red lights isn't a cool thing.... Just to let you know. And secondly, next time you post with pics, just leave the stories out of it. You're better off.

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
REPOEDsDIME said:
Did you really TTT this whack ass thread? After your other post about the Fox in the BK, I'm just going to say a few things. For one, blowing red lights isn't a cool thing.... Just to let you know. And secondly, next time you post with pics, just leave the stories out of it. You're better off.
+1
"Put that in your pipe and smoke it" :smmon: :smmon: :smmon: :smmon:

FordRacing200

Banned
REPOEDsDIME said:
Now I'm going to say a few things, I wasn't driving, you're an asshole who just posts his useless thoughts that NOBODY fauking cares about, and the stories were part of the deal, if you don't like it don't post, with that said, its time for you to STFU! :loser:

Users who are viewing this thread