88 coupe project for sale

kyStang1889

Ford Tech
Established Member
well as much as i hate to do it i'm going to have to part out my project i need something to drive and the place i'm building it is no longer going to be available.

the car is an 88 coupe org. 4cly car faded paint but very very straight body, 99% rust free small amount of rust on the decklid and just over the drivers side taillight, both of which i have sanded and treated with eching primer and painted over with rustolum.

i have been all threw this car full int out of a 93 black, in very good conditon lots of new peices including headliner, rear seat delete, sunvisers, armrest pads, centerconsole pad and upr batt relocation.

front suspention is all tubular upr w. coilovers, and lakewood struts, with caster camberplates. also sn95 spindles, with new edge brakes and crossdrilled slotted rotors.

rear suspension is tubular steeda lower control arms with greesable bushings,
and steeda double adjustable uppers with sphearical bushings,

rearend is 8.8 welded and braced with 31 spline moser axles, 3.73 gears and tracklock out of a 07 gt with less than 3k on it.

I have an absolute TON of time in this car cleaning and painting the underside and under the int. this is a very nice car only needing a quick paint to be a 10

wheels are 18 inch fr500 brand new black with polished lip and brandnew nitto dr on rear and new nitto 555 on front

motor is a 331 r block fully built
have 2 transmissions to go with it as well

looking to trade for runnig driving car , leaving alot of details out pm me if interested or would sell outright for 10k all it needs to be running and driving is to finish brakes and run fuel lines, and install motor and tune

car is located in owensboro ky pm me or call me 469-525-5190

Users who are viewing this thread