87 notch twin turbo 2v trade

TwinTurbo87fox

Established Member
The car is fully built end to end way to many mods to list fully built engine twin 60's built c4 built rear end fuel system etc. Street car 2700lbs 750+hp call or txt for pics and more details 817-713-5473

TwinTurbo87fox

Established Member
1987 twin turbo notch back mustang, car was just painted charcoal grey has black and grey interior in pretty good condition has front and back leather seats outa a 02 mustang, motor is a 4.6 2valve outa a 02 mustang, motor was just freshly rebuilt has about 50 miles on it if that, block was bored .30 over all new fully forged rotating manley assembly h beam rods, heads were stage 2 patriots i had them worked to stage 3s everything in the heads are brand new small blower cams cant reallly hear them and dont have the specs on them, edlebrock intake with elbow msd coilpacks sct big mass air, aeromotive full fuel system with a1000 pump,steeda fuel rails, twin 60mm precision turbos (not ball bearing)brand new has a built c4 with about 50 miles reverse manual valve body trans brake 2 step ,i have a 10 point pre made cage for the car i havent got put in but will be going with the car,

TwinTurbo87fox

Established Member
Yes small cams for a forced induction motor! I wish I could email me I will send you pics if you could post them for me..

Turbo4Vfox

Established Member
Here you go

Yes small cams for a forced induction motor! I wish I could email me I will send you pics if you could post them for me..

This is what he just sent me. Someone helped me out when I was new to the forums, time to pass on the favor. GLWS

TTfoxjpg1.jpg

TTfoxjpg2.jpg

TTfoxjpg3.jpg

TTfoxjpg4.jpg

TTfoxjpg5.jpg

TTfoxjpg6.jpg

TTfoxjpg7.jpg

TTfoxjpg8.jpg

TTfoxjpg9.jpg

TTfoxjpg10.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread