87 mustang on Ebay only 92 miles!!!!!!

mixxer

Established Member
:lol: do the math 20,000 at 6% over 20 years returns what smart ass? if you think he will get more than that ,then people are dumber than what i think!

99cobradave

Established Member
mixxer said:
:lol: do the math 20,000 at 6% over 20 years returns what smart ass? if you think he will get more than that ,then people are dumber than what i think!

Damn right. That'll be well over $40k ... add insurance, personal property tax, and other items to maintain the vehicle. All seals/gaskets are probably dry and it'll leak like the SR71.

Anyhow, nice car, though. One would be nuts to pay $19k for it, though. I'd rather buy one in good shape with 80k miles on it for $15k less.

Last edited:

Luckyeod28

major league infidel
Established Member
It would be nice to buy that car to have 5.0 that clean to work on. It would definitely make it alot nicer.

DanTheCobraMan

Established Member
Luckyeod28 said:
It would be nice to buy that car to have 5.0 that clean to work on. It would definitely make it alot nicer.

Not very smart financially. You could buy one for less than half that, and put the left over money into rebuilding it with much more horsepower, etc.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
The point of this car is that it is an unmolested piece of history.

No, the seller obviously isn't going to make a profit.

I hate the fact that it seems full-option convertible GT's are the ones that have gotten 'put up' and taken care of the most.

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
DanTheCobraMan said:
What a shocker, it didn't meet the reserve. People, cars are NOT investments!!

Say that to someone who owns a 71 Hemi Cuda Vert

$6,000 new $1,000,000.00 + @ Barrett Jackson:poke:

Users who are viewing this thread