87 fox hatch, show paint.

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
M/S 87 fox hatch, show paint, first $4000 takes it

Hey everyone. The time has come to sell one of my babies to finance the upgrades that are going on my new Cobra. I'm selling an 87 GT hatch with 67,xxx original miles on it. It has an amazing paint job on it that was just over $5000. The body is in excelent shape and the car was painted the right way. Every color on it is a one off custom. I bought it with the paint job already on it but I know the person who painted it, and he is very good. The interior I would say is about a 8.5 out of 10, the body and paint is in 9.8 out of 10(needs driver side tail light cover,and head lights are faded). The only problem with the car is that the tranny wont shift. The strange thing is that when I parked it everything was fine but when I went to drive it the next morning it wouldnt go into gear. I personally think its the clutch, which is a king cobra that was installed by the previous owner. I dont think he installed it right, but I really dont know. The tranny acts as if the clutch isnt even being pushed in, and I have never seen a tranny go out just by sitting overnight. This is a great first project car for someone that needs something to work on during the weekends or a father and son project. So because I have had it with installing clutches and I already have to many projects I am asking for any decent offers, please no low balling. I am looking to get about $4,500 o.b.o for the car. The car also will come with a brand new C4 automatic tranny. This tranny has 0 miles on it, the car it was in was never even started before I decided to swap it for a manual, the tranny is in brand new condition and will also come with the trans cooler, hard lines, and driveshaft,and is rated at 450 reliable hp that I had built for a daily driven weekend racer. Please contact me if your interested and i will E-mail you some pictures. Thanks
Mike

Last edited:

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
ATTENTION: I just blew the motor in my 97 Cobra and need to get it fixed ASAP so the first $4000 dollars takes the car. Thanks

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
I will send the pics on monday, sorry it took so long to reply, I was in a roll over on Friday night so I have been trying to heal.

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
Predator97SVT said:
I will send the pics on monday, sorry it took so long to reply, I was in a roll over on Friday night so I have been trying to heal.
sorry to hear about that, hope you recover quickly. Send me some pics whenever you can get to it

Users who are viewing this thread