86 gt

venomus03

5 OH NO
Established Member
The car is an 86 mustang gt, this is a 4 eyed car it is mini tubbed, has full cage, wheelie bar, shortened 9in rear with center section in the seat, parachute, two aluminum race seats, switch box for master controls, cowl hood, tubular front k member, blaster coil msd 6al ignition box there, drag aluminum spoiler. Flaming river manual steering rack , radiator an electric fan, hooker long tube headers bnib, 351w 30 over with upgraded internals not completely sure what i bought the motor out of a friends car, went 10.00s in his notch. new valve train components put in since, victor jr intake all the motor needs is plugs wires a distributor and carb to be finished. the motor is not in the car. I also have a 3k stall convertor for the freshly build reverse manual valve body c4 i have about a grand in the tranny itself. The car will be sold as a package or i can part it out. send me a text for pics the car has an ugly paint job so ill apologize for that now. I am looking to get 7000 obo for it all. I have well over 12k in all i have spent.

thank you
sterling hall
304-264-6106

Users who are viewing this thread