86' gt f/s,

95'lightning

Established Member
Back for sale as of 05/20/13 ..new price..
Unfortunately I have had something come up and now I need to sell the car.

This is the basic craigslist add. There has been a lot of the things re- done over the years just cause it has been used as a show car. I did it to change things up not because it needed it.

$11800.00 I will take reasonable offers.

1986 Mustang gt. It has been totally restored.

The interior is out of a 93' mustang.
The seats were recovered in leather.
There is a bolt in 4 point role cage.

The paint is the same teal (RD) that is on a 93' cobra.
Has Cervinis hood.
Has a real 93' cobra wing.

Motor is a 306.
Trick flow heads and intake
Comp cams cam.
Eagle internals.
Powerdyne supercharger.
Has tremec 3550 trans.
Stage 2 spec clutch
Electric fan
355 gears

490 hp

Please let me know if there are any questions or if you need any other pics. Everything has been done right. The car is not perfect, I drive it on the weekends, but I have won a lot of awards with it at different shows. I would say the interior is a 9 1/2 out of 10 and the exterior is 8 1/2 - 9 out of 10. Everything works on it. There is lots of stuff that I am not listing, if you are serious I am more than happy to talk to you. email, text or call. Please no calls after nine. 865 661 0830. [email protected]

The only thing is the fuel pump in the tank. It works fine but the check valve has stopped working. If the car sets for more than a couple of hours you have to turn the key a few times to prime the fuel system.

IMG_1342.jpg

IMG_1338.jpg

IMG_1335.jpg

IMG_1328.jpg

IMG_1319.jpg

IMG_1354.jpg

IMG_1322.jpg

IMG_1325.jpg

Last edited:

cdean

Established Member
Nice

Do you have any dyno pulls? How are the street manners? Thanks in advance.

95'lightning

Established Member
I should have the dyno sheet in the file, I will just have to dig through it. It has been forever since it was tuned. Street manors are great, it was built to be fun enough to play in but it was never meant to be a race car or anything. It still had 3.08 gears in it till last year.

95'lightning

Established Member
new price. 11800k or trade...

Edited 20130808, original price change was to 12k. Price got changed in July (way to low)via the ex. Sorry, it was just brought to my attention today.

Last edited:

95'lightning

Established Member
new price. 11800k or trade...

Edited 20130808, original price change was to 12k. Price got changed in July (way to low)via the ex. Sorry, it was just brought to my attention today.

Sorry I didn't check this closer when I bumped it up, thats my fault. I didn't know she had changed the price on me. I have it on cl, mautofied, and racing junk for 12k on all of them. I apologize to the gentleman who contacted me earlier today.

Users who are viewing this thread