851 RWHP 670 RWTQ/ New to site

sisky wolf

Established Member
On pump gas with one can of Torco to 7.5 gallons of 91 octane.
DynoGraph200810.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Hey bud what's going on. Do you remember me?? I had the black 98 w/ the t-trim there at the dyno session?? Did you ever get your car out of SF before he shut down?? Did he steal any money from you bud?? If he did I hope that you get it back. My 6k is now gone!

sisky wolf

Established Member
Sorry it did not work out for you at SF...Yes I got my car out..had to have it towed. They installed a new steel bellhousing,Spec twin disc clutch,MGW shifter, Pro Car racing seats and 5 way harnesses,I surged the SC and had to have Vortech rebuild it....The SC is special..Igot away with a full race "M race T-trim" Had Steve install the SC and new Powermate alternator...since I have a tendency to bend shafts on the alternator.
I was trying to get a hold of the Mustang Dyno, and open a shop with Steve as the engine builder..Ravi will not return phone calls...real bad time for him and some of his unintentional victims..

Leave me your e-mail address s I can stay in touch..

Larry e-mail [email protected]

sisky wolf

Established Member
Little correction 1134 flywheel HP is a 25% loss based on 851 rwhp..this is per the tech at Mustang Dyno...Running a Tremec Cobra R (viper innerds) 6 speed with 26 spline in putshaft..

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Yea I'm still pretty pissed off about it. What he did was uncalled for in my opinion. Glad that you got your car out of there though w/ minimal loss. I have the full race T-trim as well. Glad that your car is back up and running again. Right now I just bought a Full race modular performance engine. There is only one problem Ravi ripped my entire wiring harness out and I have no idea how to install this thing. Maybe Steve wouldn't mind helping me out. I don't know it's just a thought. It kind of sucks losing that much money and then happening to go into debt just to get your car running again..

sisky wolf

Established Member
To 98 Saleen Cobra! I don't recall your name? Yes , I already talked to Steve and he would be available to work on your car..right now he is inbetween jobs.

The SC is a Vortech "M Race T-trim" really designed for the track, but works gtreat on the street with 16-17 lbs. boost..capable of 26 lbs.The SC was shipped by mistake instead of the std. T-trim.

What hellps a lot..my heads produce 325 cfm on intake and 244 cfm on exhaust...running a 75% to 25% mix of Methanol and distilled water with dual injectors into throttle body.single injector maxed out.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Hey bud no worries my name is Chris. We talked for a while at the dyno day and you started the car for me. Any idea on what shop steve is going to be working at??

Bl4ckedoutc0bra

Established Member
To 98 Saleen Cobra! I don't recall your name? Yes , I already talked to Steve and he would be available to work on your car..right now he is inbetween jobs.

The SC is a Vortech "M Race T-trim" really designed for the track, but works gtreat on the street with 16-17 lbs. boost..capable of 26 lbs.The SC was shipped by mistake instead of the std. T-trim.

What hellps a lot..my heads produce 325 cfm on intake and 244 cfm on exhaust...running a 75% to 25% mix of Methanol and distilled water with dual injectors into throttle body.single injector maxed out.

Very nice setup! :)

sisky wolf

Established Member
Hi Chris! Steve is not at any shop...he is working out of his home...give me your e-mail and i will send you his no.

Larry

Stroked03

Mobile paint works
Established Member
Ahh didn't see this thread I guess you guys are aware of their troubles and victoms of their crap If you need and additional work done I would reccomend FOrce fed Performance they repaired a bunch of Spdfrks cars along with apx

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
http://www.speedfreaksinc.com/page4.html

When we first dynoed the car...changed oil and added dual Meth. injectors...851 rwhp and 670 rwtq..Per Mustang Dyno's tech staff 1134 flywheel HP

a Mustang dyno can make any numbers you want it to make. i was tuned on an "unloaded" Mustang dyno once and went to a dynojet a week later...tq was exactly the same and hp was only off by 20hp. a manual tranny loses approx 15% to 18% though the drivetrain...not 25%...thats for awd. no way are you losing 300hp through the drivetrain. i get 1004fwhp....still great numbers man but 25% is nuts!!

go run it and see what it REALLY makes....

sisky wolf

Established Member
Mustang Dyno

Sorry...the no's were given by Mustang engineers after we pulled the No's we did..Shut down the computer and recalibrated just to make sure..the owner and tuner could not believe the no's..Check out Musscle Mustangs and fast fords..they ran comparisons and found some Std. trannys pulling more Hp than Automatics...depending on the tranny...Mustang Dyno Engineers say it is bullshit to throw a common no. at HP loss ..this tranny is a Tremec t-56 Cobra R with Viper innerds and 26 spline in put shaft..Engs say this tranny beause of its heavy gears and close build the loss is 25%...

We made 4 more runs on the dyno after recalibrating and pulled the same no.s
within 4 to 5 HP

First time at the track left the MT ET Street radials on to see if they would hook(had some MTET streets screw fit with tubes waiting to try out)
Ended up frying the tires all the way thru the 1/8 mile....shut down and coasted to the 1/4.....13.8 at 70 mph. Cracked the bell housing,surged the SC,bent the shaft on the New Powermate alternator,and fried the Mcloud twin disc clutch.
Now breaking in a new Spec twin disc clutch rated at 1395" TQ.

Go to www.speedfreaksinc.com and check out the othe cars he has built and tuned...some were very dissapointed with their numbers

Users who are viewing this thread