840 HP Dodge Demon vs 1000 HP Bottle Fed Hellcat

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
I have lost track at how many Demons have run 10.0s. It's like it hits a wall and cannot go 9s. Still bad-ass to see a Challenger run consistent 10.0s stock. Guys need to bracket race that shit.

MG0h3

Established Member
I think the whole idea of the demon is neat. But the fact that a bolt on hellcat can wax it kinda defeats the novelty.

And why does every video I see say no trans brake used? Doesn’t work right? Operator issue?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Exactly what I was going to say.... why foot brake?

I think the whole idea of the demon is neat. But the fact that a bolt on hellcat can wax it kinda defeats the novelty.

And why does every video I see say no trans brake used? Doesn’t work right? Operator issue?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
Gotta have 500 miles on it to engage the tbrake.
We should be happy that these guys are taking their pricey demons out to the drag strip with less than 500 miles on them...

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Cause them Nittos aint hooking off the transbrake. Plenty have tried and none have got it to work which is why most are switching to either a different tire or rim/tire combo all together.

Exactly what I was going to say.... why foot brake?

byeofcr

Established Member
was dodge using nittos in all those tease vids when it was pulling the tire? just curious. i still love the demon i just think its awesome it was made at all. plus the crate for a dollar is cool lol

cam346

Established Member
and if ford release gt500 with claim 772 hp . you be seening them run the same as demon 10. rather have a hellcat.

Users who are viewing this thread