800lbs of German Fury!

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
hell no! lol...Bob at motoworks chicago is my guy! the customer service and service at windy city is BRUTAL!
Haha. True story. JB and I go back a ways so luckily I can usually get sorted quickly.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
AO, didnt you have an Kawi H2 at one point? Curious your thoughts on that? I love my 21 S1000RR, but want a 2nd bike, either an H2 or Pani V4 or get a low and slow vrod, regret selling mine.

SHOdown220

Established Member
AO, didnt you have an Kawi H2 at one point? Curious your thoughts on that? I love my 21 S1000RR, but want a 2nd bike, either an H2 or Pani V4 or get a low and slow vrod, regret selling mine.
I still want a vrod. Night rod special in candy orange to be exact. Have ridden several and always walked away with a smile

ArabianOak

Established Member
I had a zh2 which I regret selling every single minute of my life. Had the pani v4. Way too much heat on my nuts. No joke.

Vrod is great but the new sportster s is better.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I had a zh2 which I regret selling every single minute of my life. Had the pani v4. Way too much heat on my nuts. No joke.

Im a fat tire cruiser guy and have no interest in the other harleys. I know there are other fat tire ones, but the vrod is my fave. I ran 280 wide stock wheel and swing arm. Even had air suspension for the rear. **** I miss that bike, gonna build another one.

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs

You whippersnappers with the V4 have no idea what heat is. lol. I had a very early production 1199 S. Before they came out with the ugly ass heat shield around the exhaust. I literally would come home with burns between me legs!! Arg!!! And, of course, I never put the heat shield on... ...cuz it was ugly. And I like pain. lol

Users who are viewing this thread