800hp Turbo 93 Cobra (Feeler)

vemom93

Hey guys,

I already posted up a bunch of info on craigslist about this car, so I will just include the basics and a link to the page for the car.

Basically the AAS January 2007 Car of the month is for sale. It no longer has the walbro based fuel system, the stock block 306, or the 70mm masterpower turbo. Now it has a 2k hp capable fuel sumped magnafuel street setup, and could handle 1000hp worth of Methanol or Ethanol if you wanted to fill it up with E85. Right now its setup for Petroleum based fuels. The motor is a all forged 4340 383 Windsor at 8.5 compression. This car is going to be a SAFE 800 rwhp no problem. I built the entire thing to be capable of 1k, but safe to 800. Has aluminum afr heads, billet camshaft, 1.71 roller rockers, vic jr efi intake, 90 degree elbow, ptk 351w turbo kit with a 2k dollar turbonetics dual ceramic ball bearing 88mm turbo. THis thing is a MONSTER! It can be a street king, or with a few additions it could easily run LOW LOW 9 second quarter miles with a good set of tires and a better auto tranny. I wouldnt powershift this thing, with the ammount of torque its going to make, you really wouldnt wanna try to learn how to drive all over again. I am picking it up from Fennell performance (Brian), on tuesday if everything works out, and I will try to get pictures together, and videos up of the new setup. The old setup made 600 rwhp, and that was a 306 at 12 psi. I will attach some of the pics I have right now, but I have none of the finished product yet. I will have to get those online as soon as I can.

I am open to trades, as I could use a nice daily driver, but if this is your goal, offer has to be a car + 10K cash. I dont need any corvettes, mustangs, or sports cars, I am trying to get out of the dangerous small sports car market.

If you want to buy the car outright, my asking price is 18k or best offer.

Craigslist add: http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/2524674263.html

COTM Page: http://www.austinareastangs.com/for...ts-to-Cobra93-for-January-07-Car-of-the-Month

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg

IMG_0180.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

toby10.jpg

toby8.jpg

toby7.jpg

toby6.jpg

toby4.jpg

toby3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RussZTT

Established Member
You may want to use another link to the actual page instead of the page to edit your ad. :beer:

FATPAUL

To The Bat-Mobile!
Established Member
Toby??!!! Wow u have put a ton of work in this since ive seen it!! TTT bump for a fellow AAS Car of the month! SICK CAR!!!!

vemom93

Thanks Paul. I finally decided I wanted a bulletproof motor. That 306 was always on borrowed time. Now its good to do whatever you could imagine on the streets.

buddha93

Established Member
Tough market bro. There's been a Teal blower car sale for some time and he couldn't even give it away for $16k. After over a year on the market, he's currently looking to part it out.

GLWS.

Last edited:

vemom93

yeah, figured it was a tough market, but with trade + Cash who knows what might pop up. Seen more offers from craigslist than any of the forums.

Cody408

Established Member
Its crazy how close of setups we both have. Cept mines in a 95 and a 408. You'res runs and has a transmission though ;p

vemom93

For the record, the car has the stock hood prop. That's just in the pictures cause I had it next to me, and the hood prop was in a pile of parts.

Price Drop 18k OBO

vemom93

TTT
Still 18k OBO

Here is a video of the car running if that helps anybodies buying confidence.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-c3k502gm8"]88mm Turbo 93 Cobra - YouTube[/nomedia]

Users who are viewing this thread