80 in a 65 and tailgate

roushcobra2003

Established Member
Hey everyone, I'm new to this whole getting a traffic ticket. Well I was going down 56 going about the same speed as everyone. I didnt see how fast i was going just alittle bit close to a guy. And boom i saw a motorcyle cop on me. He pulls me over and the guy behind me. I had a really bad day and didnt give the cop a excuse. How screwed am I. I'm 17 and was in my rotc uniform. He gave the guy behind me the same ticket. O ya and some how he got my wallet. When he was showing the ticket i guess somehow i handed my wallet, i was so nervous... How am i going get that back. Anyway fighting it.

roushcobra2003

Established Member
ugh...im going to be in deep s*** in this one...My dad is going to kill me lol...I'll just wait till the notice comes in the mall. I have to see my girl and go surfing before i die lol.

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
roushcobra2003 said:
O ya and some how he got my wallet. When he was showing the ticket i guess somehow i handed my wallet, i was so nervous... How am i going get that back. Anyway fighting it.
The cop stole your wallet. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sorry but that's so damn funny. :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

roushcobra2003

Established Member
THAT FUCCKER has my $20, atm card and miltiary id...i hope he didnt hand it off to the other guy he pulled over...taking my wallet is racist, lol jk

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Took your wallet, huh? Well, I guess since you're disputing it you'll see him in court. Or you'll get off with a $20 and ATM card fine.

Users who are viewing this thread