8.8 Rear End Swap Parts

Twinturbonotch

Established Member
Im going to be putting an IRS in my Fox in the next few weeks and wanted to post a heads up in anyone wanted to buy my straight axle parts for their conversion.

The 8.8 thats in my car now is an older straight axle so it doesnt come with the abs. I dont know if its possible to change it into abs so it works with the newer cobras, but I just wanted to throw that out there.

The rear has a 31 spline truck limited slip with 5 lug Moser Axles and a 4.10 gear. It will also come with the brackets so that you can use your rear cobra disc brakes on the rear. The brackets I used were the North Race Car ones that cost $150 to get for the brackets alone. Also comes with a Mac 8.8 cover girdle.

Other parts that I have are literally brand new since Ive been builidng my car for the past 5 years and they only been on the car to move around the garage are the following:

Maximum Motorsports Lower HD adjustable control arms without the sway bar mounts.
Koni Yellow Single Sport adjustable shocks (SN-95 specs)
Maximum Motorsports Road and Track Coil Springs
Used Maximum Motorsports Panhard Bar. Bought last year but never installed, but it comes with a new Hardware kit.
New Ford 3.27 Ring and Pinion gears with a new install kit.

Prices are negotiable
Panhard bar $300
8.8 Rear, 4.10's with 5 lug 31 spline Moser axles, Mac Girdle, North Racecar Disc Brackets. $500
MM lower control arms $325
Koni Sport Yellow Rears SN95 $225
MM Road and Track Coil Spring $200
Brand New Ford Ring and Pionion 3.27's with new install kit $125

If anyone wants to check out my feedback on ebay my screenname is (AMatts81). Im new to this site due to a previous IRS purchase, but Im on numerous other mustang forums.

As of right now, my axle is still in my car along with the rest of the parts and Im going to be pulling it in the next couple weekends, but the Panhard is out and available if anyone wants that now along with the new 3.27 gears.

Send me a PM if anyone is interested and Ill get back to you ASAP.

Users who are viewing this thread