8-71 blower 347 stroker!!!!!!!!

wyattroa

Established Member
yeah the back end does need to be tubbed on it! but i still need to get the money for that, and money to put in a stronger trans..yes your right the car was on ebay. i threw it up on ebay to see if i would get any bites for it...i just can imagine not bringing it to any shows this summer and seeing the looks and attention the car might get!!...im hoping by fun ford weekend here in chicago i will have it all dialed in for its first run at the track! thanks for the feedback too guys i love it all, and my girl even more for putting up with me building it, but hey she says stuff about the ricers to and now points and laughs at them with me.. i cant wait to pull up next to one:mj:

oh if you cwould like to see more pics go to this site it has about 50 of them

http://www.cardomain.com/id/wyatroa
and by far the best feeling is sitting in the car with that lumpy idol, and then standing next to the car cause your entire body vibrates as my friend said"i can feel my balls vibrating ":-D

Davechapelsvt

Established Member
holy speed! that is sick.. what kinda power is it putting out? heres a sujestion.. make a video of smoking the crap out of those stock tires and post it!!!!! don't try and race with those tires cause its a death trap..

1969Fastback

*OG Crew*
Established Member
yeah, i remember in the other thread, i saw the motor and was like wtf, what is that, and then proceeded to shit myself in aww over the motor... bad ass car bro, i cant wait along w/ many others to see a vid

74maverick

New bullet coming soon
Established Member
Originally posted by ralphg427
are you sure thats your car? because i just saw it for sale on ebay

U got a link:rollseyes

Bad ass car man, that thing should thump but i think u already know that:-D

Users who are viewing this thread