8.31 @ 165 Twin 60mm 2012 Mustang

Bud

Established Member
Car ran a new personal best at the NMRA opener in Bradenton. We got an 8.31 at 21psi this time around. There is a little left to be had in the 60' but we had the 2step RPM lowered a bit to guarantee it would hook. Pretty crazy considering it is still on the stock block, with no aftermarket sleeves or cylinder support. Says a lot about the efficiency of a good turbo setup and tune. The turbo kit I'm running is completely stock as it comes from Fluid. Big thanks to Fluid Turbo Concepts, Lund Racing, and Power By The Hour:

Here is a link to a vid of the run: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=632127286835508

Here is the slip:

3ANfb7A.jpg

Bud

Established Member
More video of the different runs from the weekend:

[youtube_browser]CRHHByXWX_o[/youtube_browser]

KBLEO

Established Member
Great runs, congrats! Impressive build and can't believe the stock block can handle that.

Joey8

Established Member
what injectors are you running? ID1000s?

And i no you said stock block but im assuming forged internals?

Bud

Established Member
what injectors are you running? ID1000s?

And i no you said stock block but im assuming forged internals?

ID2000's, would have rather had the 1300's but I bought these before the 1300's came out.

Correct, the block is stock (not sleeved and doesn't have any supports on the cylinder walls.) Does have Manley I beams and Diamond pistons though. Hoping to sleeve the block next winter so I can turn it up some more.

Users who are viewing this thread