+7psi 2.93" pulley $198shipped (+45-50hp) - Flip chip $290shipped (+35-40hp)

Black Cobra

Established Member
http://www.southfloridapulleyhq.com/
Direct link to the 2003 cobra stuff
2003 Cobra pulleys (2.93", 3.2" and 3.4") - $198 shipped
2003 Cobra Superchips Performance Chip (flip chip) - $290 shipped
ASP pulley puller $145 + $11 shipping.

NEW 2003 SC Cobra Mustang DUB 2.93 Unit , to replace the factory 3.65" stock Press-On SC Pulley. You can expect an additional 45 to 50 more Horsepower with this new setup, with Boost Levels producing 15 pounds of Boost at WOT, verses the stock 7 to 8 lb. Supercharger Pulley. WARNING! You must also have our Superchip Performance Chip or Performance Flip Chip , for this to work properly on your car. This new configuration produces 7 to 8 pounds more boost, under WOT, verses the stock supercharger pulley and Requires the USE of a Performance Chip , to obtain maximum performance!

Also, we will be offering other DUB Supercharger sizes in 3.2" & 3.4" sizes for those who Do Not want to run upwards of 15 pounds of Boost on their New SC Cobra Mustangs. Look forward to seeing these here in the next couple of weeks!

SVTyballz

Established Member
hehehe Talked to them this afternoon. Sounds like good stuff. With full exhaust and a good tuning, my goal of 500hp @ flywheel might be a reality. They claim that with pulley/chip their tuner has gone into the 11's............. With traction, I can believe it.

gary

HIGH ROLLER

Established Member
The 2.93 pulley is the same as a stock lightning upper pulley and is good for 3-4 pounds of boost alone not 7-8 like they claim:nono: Still none the less it is a huge difference in power over stock.I sold my 2.93 pulley to Matt for his 03 Cobra and he is now pushing around 12#'s of boost with a aftermarket boost guage on his Cobra.

mike69440

Established Member
Initial SOP of stock set-up

Maybe my ass is just out of calibration, but my 03 Sonic Blue coupe sure feels soft on power.

Fuel shuts off at 6300 -6350 RPM , reads abot 6.5-7 pounds of the uncalibrated boost gage.

This feels like a mid to high 13 second car?

Only 160 miles so far and I have just started to open her up.

Power is linear and nice and smooth right up to fuel cut-off and mileage is around 14-15 MPG, so I don't think it is exteme Pig Rich.

Why does this car not scare me? I would want a Maruader to feel like this.

That 6 Speed is a bear. Otherwise nice, if not a bit cheaply built car.

Think I may have to do a dyno in the stock mode prior to any mods. If down, then have SVT get it as it should be.

Comments?

Mike69440

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
flip chip is actually $395....regular (single program) chip is $290....

Users who are viewing this thread