7k actual mile roush)...02 Gt.....and 96 mystic cobra....all 3 for sale or trade

mystic_monster

Established Member
Ok....so I just started using this site....im into all mustangs and lightnings.
ive had over 30 mustangs and I enjoy building and driving them. I have posted in different sections because I have different cars and will trade for different bodystyle mustangs. Not sure what the problem is and not tryin to piss nobody off. Just tryin to get views and do some trading or selling. And as far as my prices....they are just starting points. My 02 gt I could part out and make 4 to 5k easy. But id like to see it get fixed so 2900 OBO is a fair price. . . On the roush I have done my research and I know what it will bring if I fix it (going into body shop in 2 weeks) once again price is OBO! And with the mystic im not trying to rape nobody by any means. Ive looked at dozens and dozens of them and I know what they go for....again price is obo.. but I know what I got and as far as pics....I will update with better pics when weather clears up. Thanks

mystic_monster

Established Member
No offense taken...yes I have found some good buys in mystics also....but I know mine top to bottom...and its gonna take an appealing offer to sell it . . .but price is obo. Thanks

Blakonblak94

Wishin it was SVT
Established Member
Its the multiple posts that are irritating. Is the roush also a cobra, whats the actual designation on it. Best of luck with things. That GT is going to be hell to get rid of.

mystic_monster

Established Member
The roush has cobra emblems. Idk why was like that when I got it. Those will come off when it goes in the shop...and yeah the gt dont sell in a few days I have a 04 cobra front bumper. 04 cobra hood. A new roof panel. And some projector headlights to go on it. That should help it some...

Users who are viewing this thread