76mm turbo on a teskid block

tjensen717

Established Member
Hey guys and gals planning on putting a hellion 76 mm setup on my 96 cobra this year with an e85 return style system anyone else have a similar setup or some wisdom to help me along? A few questions I have are:
B heads or c heads?
Stock or aftermarket cams? Timing degrees if so?
Fuel injector size and power numbers?
Any info is appreciated!

98cobra#1222

that's just my game
Established Member
May want to PM Tabres. That is basically his set up. C heads, hellion single, e85, stock cams, 80# injectors.... 810 hp. My setup is also similar only a 78mm turbo. However I haven't started the car up yet so no numbers to show.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
May want to PM Tabres. That is basically his set up. C heads, hellion single, e85, stock cams, 80# injectors.... 810 hp. My setup is also similar only a 78mm turbo. However I haven't started the car up yet so no numbers to show.

Yep, pretty much covers my car. It's a c-head car, 9.3:1 compression and the Hellion kit is converted to blow-thru. It's a pretty basic setup and just works well. Drives nice off-boost, isn't a real ragged edge tune, just a nice setup.

If you have any other questions, let me know.

tjensen717

Established Member
Yep, pretty much covers my car. It's a c-head car, 9.3:1 compression and the Hellion kit is converted to blow-thru. It's a pretty basic setup and just works well. Drives nice off-boost, isn't a real ragged edge tune, just a nice setup.

If you have any other questions, let me know.

I'm torn between picking an intercooled f1C procharger or a single turbo. Is there a reason you picked turbo over blower?

Users who are viewing this thread