75k 2001 Cobra..... errr.....

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
For 75000 you think they'd have at least two pics of the car! One current, and one from 2 years ago because it hasn't sold yet!

You can keep it!!

Brantner

Established Member
Originally posted by kissmyAZZure
For 75000 you think they'd have at least two pics of the car! One current, and one from 2 years ago because it hasn't sold yet!

You can keep it!!

haha

Ling_650vette

Quagmires Apprentice
Established Member
He wants that much so he can afford a digi cam to take more pics. I saw that earlier and LMAO'd. For 75k it better have some hellacious setup and have a tub of vasoline for the buyer cause someone's gettin assraped.

Traveler

Two-time SVT Cobra guy
Established Member
If he did sell it for that price, mine would be on there tomorrow. Heck, I might even take a "lose" for maybe only $50,000. Afterall, its only 1 of 87, has 14k miles and is original factory stock and looks like it was drove off the lot yesterday. Bids start at $50,000. :)

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
OH MY GOD!!

I know that guy!! He lives in the same town that I do.

Seriously, I try not to make fun of people, but if you had the opportunity to see and talk to this guy for just.... 5 minutes.... you would die from suffocation because you would be laughing so hard. His apperance is straight from the trailer park.

Interesting story how he was able to afford the car, too. Apparently he has some form of disability, whether it be mental or physical I don't know, but he got some settlement from the state and took the money and blew it all on this car. Every last cent. I always despised this guy because he did that when his son showed up to school everyday in the same clothes.

Here are some other picture of the car...

Extra badges, ugh...

248218_152_full.jpg

Fear This!!!

248218_154_full.jpg

It has naaaaaaaaaaaaaws

248218_153_full.jpg

There never was any form of a nitrous system on it, either. I asked him at one of the local shows where his bottle was, "oh, I uhh... I took it out for the show." He said he didn't want people touching it. So I said to him, "Ok, then where are all of the nitrous lines, the solenoids, and the arming switch?" He said he took those out for the show, too. :rollseyes: I just looked at him and said, "oh, ok..."

He had all of the tacky extra Autozone stuff too. The huge metal snake head shift knob, the tire valve caps, the door lock pins, everything.

You have no idea how funny this is for me. Oh man, the local guys are going to get a kick out of this...

Last edited:

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by Tabres
OH MY GOD!!

I know that guy!! He lives in the same town that I do.

Seriously, I try not to make fun of people, but if you had the opportunity to see and talk to this guy for just.... 5 minutes.... you would die from suffocation because you would be laughing so hard. His apperance is straight from the trailer park.

Interesting story how he was able to afford the car, too. Apparently he has some form of disability, whether it be mental or physical I don't know, but he got some settlement from the state and took the money and blew it all on this car. Every last cent. I always despised this guy because he did that when his son showed up to school everyday in the same clothes.

Here are some other picture of the car...

Extra badges, ugh...

248218_152_full.jpg

Fear This!!!

248218_154_full.jpg

It has naaaaaaaaaaaaaws

248218_153_full.jpg

There never was any form of a nitrous system on it, either. I asked him at one of the local shows where his bottle was, "oh, I uhh... I took it out for the show." He said he didn't want people touching it. So I said to him, "Ok, then where are all of the nitrous lines, the solenoids, and the arming switch?" He said he took those out for the show, too. :rollseyes: I just looked at him and said, "oh, ok..."

He had all of the tacky extra Autozone stuff too. The huge metal snake head shift knob, the tire valve caps, the door lock pins, everything.

You have no idea how funny this is for me. Oh man, the local guys are going to get a kick out of this...
Me and steve went there a couple times for his old job and we called Kewanee the white trash capital of the world.......

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Originally posted by Euphoric One
Will somebody e-mail this mongoloid and ask him if he lives under power lines?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is too funny. :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :loser:

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
saw that a few days back...thought about [putting it on the board, but changed my mind...figured someone would. James

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
You know, the bad thing is ebay charges an insertion fee and all sorts of other fees and most of them are based on the price of the item being listed. It cost me roughly $50 to list my GT on there and I had a price less than 20% of that one. That guy is going to pay out the ass just to have his car on ebay for a while because you know no one will touch that.

Users who are viewing this thread