750RWHP supra gets owned by a 600RWHP both a dig and roll races...

03kevo

Established Member
I guess Supra owner was scared....:shrug:

[YOUTUBE_BROWSER]LBlR73eCodw[/YOUTUBE_BROWSER]

mr2cam

Established Member
I guess Supra owner was scared....:shrug:

[YOUTUBE_BROWSER]LBlR73eCodw[/YOUTUBE_BROWSER]

Your title doesn't make sense.. 600awhp I think you mean.. And you forgot to put that it was racing a GTR.

Sn95Snake

Established Member
I understand loosing the dig but I don't understand loosing the roll to a car with 150 less whp.
On a side note I believe the yellow on that GTR is plasti-dip, looks pretty good!

BADD281

Because Race Car
Established Member
GTR's look terrible with the black hood and trunk, not feeling it. Car runs hard, another instance of dyno numbers really meaning nothing. Supra was a tool leaving at 1.

TakeAwayTheFear

Stabbing the Drama
Established Member
while the GTRs are VERY VERY fast, it still doesnt change the fact that they look like a pile of donkey shit!!!!! That supra though, was pure sex in the looks department!!!!

Almighty-One

^_^
Established Member
I'm a big fan of GTR's but that one looks like a crusty asshole

Supra looked very good though

Last edited:

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
it looked liked the supra hit the brakes after he realized he jumped, then got back in it after the gtr was already bus lenghts ahead. no?

and yes, that gtr looks horrible! wingless and bumblebee paint doesn't work on that car, imho.

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
It's quite obvious that the supra lost due to the tool bag driving it. Those gtr's haul the mail but god they are ugly

Last edited:

TheHitman™

Established Member
The real deal was the Supra wasn't even making 750whp. It was making right at 700whp. Also if you notice, the Supra guy isn't the best driver which held him back. There are numerous intances of similar races with both platforms at similar power levels to this video and every one of those situations the Supra pulls hard on the GT-R from a roll. Despite the tech of the GT-R you can't overcome a huge power to weight advantage like the Supra had, even with their peaky powerband.

that 70 roll regardless should have been all Supra.

rlhay2

Established Member
Unless these guys were dyno'd just before this run, how do we know they are both accurate with the reported dyno numbers?

TheHitman™

Established Member
Unless these guys were dyno'd just before this run, how do we know they are both accurate with the reported dyno numbers?

Exactly. They were both on different dynos. They are close to the reported numbers because similar setups to TRC's GT-R would make anywhere from 590-650whp and That Supra from the modlist I saw on Supraforums is capable of making 700-800whp fully maxed out.

Users who are viewing this thread