750 rwhp with my fuel system?

YGETV8

Established Member
I've been researching with little luck, and just need some more input if anybody has some please. I'm quickly running out of funds and am wondering if I can jump to E85 with my current fuel system with a couple small upgrades? Right now I have twin GT pumps, PPRV delete, BAP with upgraded wiring, modified FPDM, and 60# injectors. Would the fuel line upgrade from Lethal and a switch to 80#ers support 750 rwhp? I know Vadorsnake (Hi Blake!) has done over 800 with 80#ers, but he has a KILLER fuel system backing them up! Thanks for any help! -Jay

venom04svt

Established Member
your twin GT pumps will be your limiting factor as well as those 60's. If you go to a triple setup or go to 3 walbro's and 80's you will be ok!

TheHolyCobra

Widened 10th Wheel Guy...
Established Member
I'd think it will be SUPER close even if you do the line upgrade and switch to 80s.
skaarew04svt over on MF made 707 rwhp SAE on a Whipple 2.3 and his FPDC was around 92%.
His setup was:

Twin GT pumps
GT500 BAP
Dual Stock FPDMs
-8an feed line
80 lb injectors
Stock rails

What is your FPDC @ 750 rwhp on gas? Do you have current numbers you can compare to? And are you a turbo or blower car?

Last edited:

YGETV8

Established Member
Combo will be all new so current numbers are irrellevant, unfortunately. I guess if I want to jump to E85 I better go big or go home!! Thanks for the input. :)

Fat-cat

Established Member
or drop in a couple of the new Auromotive pupms in place of the walbros and get some 80"s

Users who are viewing this thread