750 Pound Dead Woman Dragged From House and Hauled Away On A Wrecker

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
I do not mean to get carried away with news stories but today is a damn diamond mine.

Obese Woman Dragged From Home, Hauled Away After Death - Indiana News Story - WRTV Indianapolis

"Officials at the scene told 6News' Jack Rinehart that the deputy coroner made the decision to call a towing service to remove the body from the home"

"Smith's boyfriend and the couple's 13-year-old son, along with several neighbors, watched as Smith's body, still on her mattress, was dragged across the courtyard of the apartment complex, strapped down on the wrecker and covered with a piece of carpet."

"What really got me is when they took her off onto the flatbed, they threw this dirty, dirty carpet on top of her, and I just thought that was so disrespectful," said a neighbor, who did not want to be identified. "I would have never let them throw that on my loved one."

"I think they should have handled it differently, putting her on a flatbed like they did. That was like putting a cow up there," said Smith's boyfriend, David Johnson.
<insert punchline here> :D:D:D

SupaNOVA

Is Not Amused.
Established Member
750 Pound Dead Woman Dragged From House and Hauled Away On A Wrecker
I do not mean to get carried away with news stories but today is a damn diamond mine.

Obese Woman Dragged From Home, Hauled Away After Death - Indiana News Story - WRTV Indianapolis

"Officials at the scene told 6News' Jack Rinehart that the deputy coroner made the decision to call a towing service to remove the body from the home"

"Smith's boyfriend and the couple's 13-year-old son, along with several neighbors, watched as Smith's body, still on her mattress, was dragged across the courtyard of the apartment complex, strapped down on the wrecker and covered with a piece of carpet."

"What really got me is when they took her off onto the flatbed, they threw this dirty, dirty carpet on top of her, and I just thought that was so disrespectful," said a neighbor, who did not want to be identified. "I would have never let them throw that on my loved one."

"I think they should have handled it differently, putting her on a flatbed like they did. That was like putting a cow up there," said Smith's boyfriend, David Johnson.

lolwut?

Oh lawd Indiana making the news again:bash:

Last edited:

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
"I think they should have handled it differently, putting her on a flatbed like they did. That was like putting a cow up there," said Smith's boyfriend, David Johnson. <insert punchline here>

This thing is like a mad lib........ My first attempt

Official talking to David Johnson

"Sir I have been drunk enough to **Edited by moderator** a cow, but this ? you are sick"
"Sir would you jump on a cow and start humping?"

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
Lol, If they loaded her into the Ambulance, she could have busted the spring's shackles.

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
Her boyfriend would have to be Ronnie Coleman in order to have sex with her.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
I actually think that is sad they treated her body that way.

I understand they didn't have much of a choice when it came to the flatbed, but this is someones remains. :nonono:

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
WTF do those people expect. That thing weighed 750lbs! If I was the trucker and they didnt like my methods I woulda left her there and told them to come up with a better idea. Maybe a crane or something.

styl0us

Roh-Tuh-Ree Powah
Established Member
I wonder which one had to be on top when they conceived their child....

Anyway, back on track to the OP, I have to agree with the other post on here, she probably would have broken the spring shackles on the ambulance, or the transmission (not trying to be sarcastic), I know most transmissions are rated by what weight they can haul. The stock tranny in my 01 Silverado was rated for 2,200lbs of load past the vehicle weight. I was always hauling about 2 tons of lumber in the bed, and on the ladder racks, and burnt up 3 trannies before I put a 2500HD tranny in it before I did the 383 stroker swap.

But I do have to agree, the dirty carpet was a bit much, they could've at least used something else, like a tarp, or a king sized comforter from Big Lots, I mean seriously, how much does one cost? $50? Mine was $49.99 at Target when I bought my king sized bed back in 2006.... *shrugs* (I'm probably going to get in trouble for that last comment)

Users who are viewing this thread