General Sales Manager
WHO CARES!!! :kaboom:

1 BULLITT

SVT Rocks
Established Member
stang22 said:
WHO CARES!!! :kaboom:

:rollseyes

Anyone who would want to save money either by reaching a deal with this dealer or using their knowledge as a bargaining chip with another.

It might be difficult for you to understand but it is pretty simple. As always, you are the puzzle with a missing piece.

stang22

Established Member
There are alot out there that have msrp,thats all I was referring to,..And in all possible situations try to avoid paying over msrp,for your missing jigsaw puzzle pieces! :lol:

HOLLYWDHOMICIDE

Deadly Fast
Established Member
I thought these forums were to help each other out. Why would you bag on a guy offering you a car for $750.00 over MSRP.....He's got to make a little money to be able to feed his family. The purchaser of the SHELBY will probably never come back to his dealership for service!!

Grenade

Banned
HOLLYWDHOMICIDE said:
I thought these forums were to help each other out. Why would you bag on a guy offering you a car for $750.00 over MSRP.....He's got to make a little money to be able to feed his family. The purchaser of the SHELBY will probably never come back to his dealership for service!!
Good point. Stang 22 must be from the east coast. And broke.

Impact 5.0

Established Member
$750 over MSRP, when most dealers plain up to a 20K markup, I would say thats a damn good deal.

1 BULLITT

SVT Rocks
Established Member
HOLLYWDHOMICIDE said:
... He's got to make a little money to be able to feed his family...

I am using your quote to bring out a couple of points for the benefit of other members.

I don't work for the dealer but I do have an excellent relationship with most of those who work there. I have purchased several Mustangs and made quite a few referrals due to fair deals the sales department offers, usually at 2 - 3% over invoice including Mustang GTs and I am not compensated with referral fees.That's why I post the information but never ask or imply for my name to be mentioned.

As another member previously posted, enthusiasts forums should be for helping each other out although there is always someone who likes to display their idiocy as their dominant trait.

OKC03Cobra

Established Member
BSMETER.gif

crazyhorse06

Established Member
OKC03Cobra said:
Why would this be BS. With a powerlease letter, deals should be easy to come by. I have known 1Bullitt for a long time. He is legit.

I appreciate you trying to help, even though these other knuckleheads don't understand you intent.

Purvis

VMP TVS Power
Established Member
Man there are alot of idiots in this thread..

First, half of you dont even understand what invoice means..
and the other half are calling BS and berateing a guy, for telling people about a good deal.

:poke:

1 BULLITT

SVT Rocks
Established Member
:D

For those who are offended by the $750 over invoice offer there is the rape option: $20K over MSRP and I get a $10K finder's fee. Be sure to mention my name. TIA.

:thumbsup:

badsube

Rescue Chief
Established Member
why would any dealership be selling a newly released vehicle for under msrp? this just doesn't make any sense. hopefully no one hold their breath on this deal. i'm going to have to call bs too.

1 BULLITT

SVT Rocks
Established Member
badsube said:
why would any dealership be selling a newly released vehicle for under msrp? this just doesn't make any sense. hopefully no one hold their breath on this deal. i'm going to have to call bs too.

Each PowerLease sale is an additional allocation to the dealer which does not affect their limited allocations. The PowerLease holder has the upper hand which enables him to negotiate with any dealer.

In essence, does a dealer prefer to make $750 or $500 plus holdback, plus Blue Oval dealer kickback, plus dealer fees or, not make the sale at all? If a dealer declines to make a few $1,500 sales based on the principle they can make $10K or more on their sole allocation it would not be very smart

You might call it BS, others might call it having the Golden Goose.

Last edited:

Purvis

VMP TVS Power
Established Member
A few of you obviously dont understand the power lease deal. :poke:
I just love how people go around calling BS on people, instead of learning something, and maybe checking the deal out for themselves...

Last edited:

GTWill

Established Member
Does anybody know how many powerlease options are out there? Is there enough to put a dent in the 7500 production for the first year?

drmustang

Banned
GTWill said:
Does anybody know how many powerlease options are out there? Is there enough to put a dent in the 7500 production for the first year?

There have been posts on other threads indicating that approximately 250 of the 04 Cobras were leased under this program. This was a choice of incentives that were offered to clear the surplus of Cobras that existed. This option or opportunity to purchase an 07 GT500 is said to be transferable and hopefully is as individuals are attempting to sell them. There has been nothing posted by any of the sellers that would be from Ford with precise details on how these "options" can be exercised.

The 7500 figure has appeared in some ford publications as an estimated minimum figure. There would be no logical reason why Ford would not build as many of these cars as their retailers order. These are production line units and not meticulously hand crafted Itallian Exotics.

Users who are viewing this thread