$750 Additional Incentive on 2013 Mustang

M3_Dust

Established Member
my dealer called and informed me that he found a new incentive that just started today for an additional $750 off my 2013 GT Premium that I ordered about a month ago and will arrive in the next few days, I assume it applies to all 2013 Mustangs, he also confirmed that the $750 will be in addition to the $500 that was already available. I cannot find the new incentive advertised anywhere on the net, so I thought you guys might like to know. :thumbsup:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
my dealer called and informed me that he found a new incentive that just started today for an additional $750 off my 2013 GT Premium that I ordered about a month ago and will arrive in the next few days, I assume it applies to all 2013 Mustangs, he also confirmed that the $750 will be in addition to the $500 that was already available. I cannot find the new incentive advertised anywhere on the net, so I thought you guys might like to know. :thumbsup:

It is not offered to everyone and he probably searched your name in the database finding a private offer. Congrats though for the extra found cash.

ruthlesz

Established Member

So how much? Is this cheaper than zagg pricing?

M3_Dust

Established Member
It is not offered to everyone and he probably searched your name in the database finding a private offer. Congrats though for the extra found cash.
I've never bought a Ford, or any American car before, so I'm not sure that I personally qualify for a special incentive, he told me it was new, additional customer cash that was just added yesterday...
So how much? Is this cheaper than zagg pricing?

I don't know what zagg pricing is, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread