748HP 2011GT 10k miles 32K firm.

1NA RUN

Established Member
That's one hell of a sleeper. Congrats an awesome car. I've built a very similar set up minus the 10-rib pulley set. I know how much time and money goes into a build like this. Someone is gonna get one hell of a deal!! Good luck with the sale.

mtrsprt

Established Member
If you still have this car in a couple months, I might make you a great offer.......

11Sec_Lx

Established Member
<If you still have this car in a couple months, I will make you a great offer... >

If I can have a hamburger today, I'll pay you for it on Tuesday. :D

Last edited:

SVTSuperDuke

Established Member
trade plus cash?

2011 Triumph Rocket, matte black, corbin fleetliner fairing, corbin custom seat, digital dawg keyless ignition, rivco risers, TORS exhaust, misc. other stuff, 150 hp, 160 tq.

BAD GT

Established Member
Went to the track yesterday and tried my low boost pulley (15PSI) with the nitto tires on stock rims, I ran 10.13 first pass at 132mph, I was very impressed.

Tried putting more boost and spun bad, ran 10.18 at 140mph

BAD GT

Established Member
Sorry haven't been on here in a while, my update notifier don't seem to be working.

Still have the car, Ive had a couple people interested but no one has even came to look at the car, its a steal for this price!

BAD GT

Established Member
Premium? Cloth? any options on the car or just a 5.0/A6?

Sold? or too busy watching the Tigers?

Could it be detuned for 93?

Yes It can be detuned for 93, I think with a converter on 93 it would still run bottom 10"s , I ran 10.13 yesterday on the 15psi pulley, this is the pulley i would use to detune it, just have to pull a few degrees of timing and do a couple data logs to make sure there is no knock on the pump gas, it has a very good methenal injection system.

BAD GT

Established Member
Is the car caged? Will it pass OBDII state emission monitors?

No cage, it has a full stainless works exhaust its very quiet for what it is but the converters are gutted so it may not pass emissions? anything over 700rwhp will blow out the cat converters.

Users who are viewing this thread