7'4'' 14 yr old playing jr.high football

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
He's playing the wrong sport.

He should improve (or create) his post-game and he will be a millionaire in the NBA inside of 7 years.

All the center's in today's game are soft or one dimensional. He can do it.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
So they created a play: Adams takes a few steps, turns around and waits for the quarterback to loft him the ball.

Yikes. To much too fast. He'll be in horrible shape by the time he hits his mid 20's..

mellor_21

Established Member
my lil brother's best friends have somethin like that, they're twins that have been 6'7" since sixth grade. they're on medication too, and playin football. they love it

GodStang

Established Member
I am guessing no one watched the video??? His 12th chromosone broke off flipped over and reattached it self only one like it in the world. He can not jump he can not run. If a bone breaks he will most likely bleed to death. The poor poor kid will not be playing BB in the nba. So sad but he is doing what he loves.

piss&vinegar

Seek and Destroy
Established Member
That is a sad story. I feel his pain because I was at the other end of the spectrum when I was younger and had to take medicine to correct it. I hope he kicks a** and takes names!!

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
glad the kid got to be a part of a team, bet that means the world to him the rest of his life

Users who are viewing this thread