73 yr old man kills a leopard with his bare hands

sharkall2003

Your everyday white pimp
Established Member
He is a badass, if a leopard attacked me I would a. try to run like a coward b. scream c. try to kick its ass and fail miserably or d. options a and b

LogiWorld123

Established Member
“A voice, which must have come from God, whispered to me to drop the panga (machete) and thrust my hand in its wide-open mouth. I obeyed,” M’Mburugu said.

was god going for an even fight?

Kovachian

Me vs. Earth
Established Member
poopnut2 said:
It said his neighbor helped him. He's not that hardcore.
Maybe you missed the part where it said he reached into the leopard's mouth and ripped out it's tongue, as the leopard was mauling his arm. Trust me bro, that is definitely hardcore. The leopard would've died no matter what, the neighbor only hastened the inevitable.

Last edited:

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
That's pretty hardass. I don't think I'd stick my hand down it's throat though. I'd probably eye-gouge it and kick it in the nuts. Maybe, throw a noogie and indian sunburn on it too.

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Kovachian said:
Maybe you missed the part where it said he reached into the leopard's mouth and ripped out it's tongue, as the leopard was mauling his arm. Trust me bro, that is definitely hardcore. The leopard would've died no matter what, the neighbor only hastened the inevitable.

That's pussy shit. I would've slapped the leopard, made it suck my wanger, and then have it cook me some pancakes.

WITHOUT THE HELP OF MY NEIGHBOR!

LogiWorld123

Established Member
I've been attacked by a cougar before. Fortunately my arm broke its side mirror off.

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
I would skin the MF'er and hang in on my wall. Impressive to say the least. I believe this took place in South Africa. He's probably gets chased by wild elephants every other day.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
That guy's got some big 'ol brass balls. At least now I know how to fend off a leopard attack.

Kovachian

Me vs. Earth
Established Member
poopnut2 said:
That's pussy shit. I would've slapped the leopard, made it suck my wanger, and then have it cook me some pancakes.

WITHOUT THE HELP OF MY NEIGHBOR!
Well if you wanna jam your shlong into a mouth with huge fangs like that of a leopard, you should call the hospital ahead of time to make reservations. :thumbsup:

LogiWorld123

Established Member
sharkbite1979 said:
That guy's got some big 'ol brass balls. At least now I know how to fend off a leopard attack.

I recommend not listening to the hallucinations and using your machete to hack the leopard instead of sticking your hand in the fire.

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
Agreed. A machete blade in the skull would stop any animal dead in it's tracks.

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Scoriox said:
I recommend not listening to the hallucinations and using your machete to hack the leopard instead of sticking your hand in the fire.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I would've shoved the knife through it's jugular.

After the pancakes of course.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So let me make sure I have this all correct he had an angry leopard and a machete and he drops the machete and goes after the SOB with his bare hands? Bad ass? I think crazy ass fool is more like it.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
The article fails to mention that the leopard was a minature leopard and only weighed 7 pounds :uh oh:

Users who are viewing this thread