707 HP Jeep TRACKHAWK vs BMW X6M - Drag video w/ massive redlight

bullitt2735

Established Member
Livernois is already tuning them, they seem to have the same dual pump setup as the demon. They might be able to do e85 with teh stock pumps...low ten second suv with boltons incoming!

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
That particular run was weak. I have seen several run easy 11s. MT ran 11.7. I have seen owners report 11.80s. Hard to judge the car, as a whole, based on one slow run.

SLVRNBLK

Established Member
That particular run was weak. I have seen several run easy 11s. MT ran 11.7. I have seen owners report 11.80s. Hard to judge the car, as a whole, based on one slow run.

Just like the Hellcats, the Trackhawks are prone to heatsoak, and the DA was likely north of 1500'. These two factors likely conspired to produce the slower ET we see here.

Troponin

Established Member
My thoughts on this.

1. BMW has underrated their HP ratings on their higher performance engines, especially the Ms, for many years. I bet that M has more than it claims.

2. The driver of the track hawk was really, really bad, however, it’s an AWD vehicle. All he had to do was put his foot to the floor.

3. I am disappoint in the Trackhawk’s performance. Maybe it just has tons of tq management to protect the transmission due to the weight. Perhaps tuning would make it the beast we thought it would be

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Bingo...the software has to be turning the torque WAY down in these things me thinks.

My thoughts on this.

1. BMW has underrated their HP ratings on their higher performance engines, especially the Ms, for many years. I bet that M has more than it claims.

2. The driver of the track hawk was really, really bad, however, it’s an AWD vehicle. All he had to do was put his foot to the floor.

3. I am disappoint in the Trackhawk’s performance. Maybe it just has tons of tq management to protect the transmission due to the weight. Perhaps tuning would make it the beast we thought it would be

Troponin

Established Member
A pulley and tune puts that HC motor around 730-750whp too though. The TT will respond really well, but don’t underestimate that HC motor when it’s modded.

72SBC

Established Member
And that is real world results. Just like Hellcats running 12’s.

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thought the Trackhawk would be faster/quicker

We have done just a few very minor mods and have gotten the car from baseline 580whp up to 730whp so we have taken the trackhawk and pretty much transformed its performance and we are currently the only company able to do this!

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
We have done just a few very minor mods and have gotten the car from baseline 580whp up to 730whp so we have taken the trackhawk and pretty much transformed its performance and we are currently the only company able to do this!

I saw you got a 2.8 0-60 with your S900 package for the Trackhawk! That's moving!

Users who are viewing this thread