700rwhp Returnless Fuel System - CHEAP

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
I am making the switch to E85 and need more fuel. I'm selling off my entire returnless setup which is still currently in the car. I can show videos of it running and that it all works if needed. Fuel system has ~15k miles on it. Car made 600rwhp with ~70% Duty cycle on both pumps and injectors on my Turbo setup at 13-14psi. I'd be looking for $750 for the whole thing (I am seeing the hats with pumps going for ~450 and 60's going for ~300 so it's like getting the whole FPDM setup for free compared to other used fuel parts on forums.)

60lbs injectors

Fore Twin Fuel hat with Twin GT pumps

Dual FPDM Setup

(Factory rails/lines can also be included if needed for those that are not running 03/04's)

Again, this is still on the car so it will have to be removed but I wanted to the option to let people see it run.

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
Bump, there is a guy selling a modified hat setup rather than a FORE for 150 more than I'm asking. For those asking about separating, I don't want to break it up unless someone claims each part.

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
I feel 750 is a great price but who knows the first person with money talks. I'll be at work all day I'll try to shoot you a text later. PM's work best currently.

Users who are viewing this thread