700rwhp+ fuel system recommendations

Black99Stage2

Established Member
I have a Procharger F1A and I'm waiting for a performance shop to release their 8-rib conversion kit that they are fabricating which keeps the procharger in the same location....I am going to run 23-25psi and am hoping for 700+....I've heard of Focus Pumps...and BAP with stock Pumps...What would be the best recommendation?

tonythetiger

Established Member
BAP will not work with focus pumps. a bap can handle 700hp on the stock pumps but i wouldnt recommend it. Call rad at www.inductionconcepts.com he sells a return style fuel system that has a barry grant fuel pump that flow 2000hp at 80psi the whole system cost 2300 but that includes fuel rail(3/4 inch!!!) line. fuel cooler the works. Thats what he is putting on my car along with his turbo kit but he sells it seperate.

Last edited:

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
BAP does work with focus pumps.

tonythetiger

Established Member
I have heard storys of them acting weird with focus pump i wouldnt gamble with my fuel system!

Rwick7

Established Member
How in the world are they gonna fit and 8-rib in the same location?

Another alternative to what has already been said is call Aeromotive.

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
plan b said:
BAP does work with focus pumps.
Due to the increased amperage draw of the focus pumps, using a bap with them on stock wiring can cause melted wires/blown fuses. You can of course upgrade these but personally I would upgrade fuel lines and rails, that should drop line pressure by 10psi or so and give you the overhead you need to get 700+.

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
Shadowgray03, What fuel setup are you going to use on you're - VT stroked, Crower cammed and KB topped beast. I'm curious about what cams to buy, stage 2 or 3? JDM's offset stage 3 or off the shelf Crower's? The recent test on cam's from MM & FF tested the Comp Cams N/A camshaft so it didn't give true results from a blower cam swap. I'm curious if the stage 2's lope at idle as well. I like that cammy sound.

Users who are viewing this thread