700hp procharged cobra low miles

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
TTT- saleen spoiler has been freshly repainted. also recieved a new tune this past weekend and layed down more power on 93 oct and less timing than i did previously on 110 oct. car is nuts.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
Nice car, good luck with the sale. Depending on your plans I'd recommend a CTS-V over a Vette. Still plenty fun to drive, but LEOs don't notice you, and much more comfortable to drive every day. I sold my PG in December and haven't looked back (until this thread, haha).

Also, just out of curiosity, but why did you use an 03/04 iron block over the Teksid, and why build the T-45 instead of going with a T-56 or TR-6060? Those are the only two things I would have done differently with the build.

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
Nice car, good luck with the sale. Depending on your plans I'd recommend a CTS-V over a Vette. Still plenty fun to drive, but LEOs don't notice you, and much more comfortable to drive every day. I sold my PG in December and haven't looked back (until this thread, haha).

Also, just out of curiosity, but why did you use an 03/04 iron block over the Teksid, and why build the T-45 instead of going with a T-56 or TR-6060? Those are the only two things I would have done differently with the build.

I like the cts-v but I am getting my fiance one as her next car so I want my play car to be a vette. I would never consider DD a vette.
it was cheaper for me to use the 03/04 iron block- and they're strong. I like the T45 worlds over better than the T56 which is a POS trans imo. I like the 6060 but haven't seen anyone put one in a SN95 body.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread