700-900whp Twin screw cobras holding it down

jleews6

Established Member
900whp cobra losing to a 650whp C6? Gearing, weight, and transmission ftw

Some people dont realise how fast a 650 whp Vette can run. My buddy made 640 and trapped almost 140 driving it like an old lady.

Sage

Established Member

It's a little misleading admittedly, since it's 650 whp through a stalled automatic. I'm sure with a stick shift, that car would dyno WAY more rwhp.

stangfreak

Established Member

The video did say broken drag radials. Im assuming they were shot. I could also be wrong but it looks like he has 18 inch wheels. so if they are 18 inch wheels, and with drag radials, your going to run a car that makes 900rwhp with them? lol But that's what happened and it is what it is. vette won

stangfreak

Established Member
It's a little misleading admittedly, since it's 650 whp through a stalled automatic. I'm sure with a stick shift, that car would dyno WAY more rwhp.

Doesn't matter its still making 650whp now. Its just a more efficient 650whp with the auto.

stangfreak

Established Member
Some people dont realise how fast a 650 whp Vette can run. My buddy made 640 and trapped almost 140 driving it like an old lady.

The tuner of mustang magics daily driver mustang is a 4v, twin turbo car, Pump gas, full weight, AUTOMATIC, lowest boost setting making 640 like the vette you just said did the same thing leaving off idle. and he only has 57mm turbos on it. Its not just the corvettes. people make it sound like there the best. Its the combination.

Users who are viewing this thread