~ 7" Tablet / Bezel Mod for Sale!!

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
I am selling my setup if anyone is interested!?
I LOVE having it in my car, and it was a cool project......but there are a few things I want to get for the car and can use the funds.

Selling everything you need to make it work:
Tablet
Bezel (Pre-cut and ready for pop in install)
All apps to make it function
Charging cable

$399 for it all.

This will allow you to replace your Bezel with this one directly. That way if you ever want to go back you still have your original! The Radio stations, temp, clock are still displayed on the display above the tablet.

The Tablet connects via bluetooth to the car, turns on/off with the car and you still have use of your button on the steering wheel:
Volume
Seek/tune (Use these to change songs as well as tune in the radio)
Music button (selects source: FM/AM/Sat?tablet)
Synce voice control
etc.

This is a simple plug and play installation!
For more info SEE VIDEO BELOW...

[[[[[ V I D E O ]]]]]]
http://youtu.be/MCCOU_-xjXg

15452820_large.jpg

15452819_large.jpg

Last edited:

BigMackCoyote

I have a Boost Leak!
Established Member
Is there a way to have satellite radio still. Also doe's it come filled up with music. From the music choices on the youtube video i'm sure we have similar tastes. :)

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
Is there a way to have satellite radio still. Also doe's it come filled up with music. From the music choices on the youtube video i'm sure we have similar tastes. :)

Yes and Yes....
The Satellite radio is still functional in my setup now...I can access it by selecting in on the "MUSIC Source" button, just after FM radio! Use seek to select your preset stations, or hold it down to scan to the next available channel.

I have over 2GB of music on the tablet now....everything from Sugarland to Jay-Z to Led Zeppelin and even some Mt Eden (Which is next to impossible to get)

Users who are viewing this thread