7 quart mmr oil pan and canton windage tray

04blckkbcobra

Established Member
IM SELLING A BRAND NEW IN BOX MMR 7QUART OIL PAN POWDER COATED RED IT LOOKS AWESOME!! ALSO HAVE A BRAND NEW IN WRAPPER UNOPENED WINDAGE TRAY FROM MMR MADE BY CANTON AS WELL.

THE PAN IS $230.00 PLUS SHIPPING ON THERE WEBSITE
THE WINDAGE TRAY IS $130.00 ON THERE WEBSITE

IM SELLING THE PAN FOR $200 PLUS SHIPPING
THE TREY FOR $100 PLUS SHIPPING

MIGHT TAKE REASONABLE OFFER IF THE DONT SELL AND REMEMBER THESE ARE BOTH BRAND NEW IN BOX AND WRAPPER!

post email if you would like pics
Thanks

04blckkbcobra

Established Member
this is great mod for your cobra. you can gain up to 15hp from the windage tray, look on MMR website and see for yourself. The pan is awesome and will allow the extra oil to keep those huge 4v cobra heads with plenty of oil. Keeps the oil cooler with extra quarts as well and works with the stock cobra pick up tube. Make an offer !

04blckkbcobra

Established Member
prices lowered to $180 for pan and $80 for tray. i have pics and there brand new in packages and box! this is a steal for your cobra! adds power and keeps oil cooler as well as extra quarts of oil!

Sonicblu0311

Established Member
Lancaster (village), New York, United States
Do you still have these? I am literally placing an order to MMR on monday, but if I can get these, I can take them off my MMR list. Thanks. Please text me @ (716)931-3248

EDIT: Whoops, posted under my friends, didnt realize he was signed in. This is Codycat91

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread