7.5 or 8.8 in this 93 GT?

70Maverick

Established Member
I realize I am new here but I have been around Mustangs for well over 2 decades.
I would just like some other opinions on this car. This is a nice 93 GT and the price is crazy money. It has been bid up to crazy money too, not just what he wants for it. I was looking at it and I am 99% sure that it has a 7.5 rear, not an 8.8. I can't believe nobody else saw it. I am either too old (and blind) or everyone is blinded by how nice the rest of it is. Can you guys verify this for me. I am not trying to overun the guys email account so don't think like you are going to be the one to let him know by shooting him a message. I have already let him know a long time ago so don't go talking trash to him like you found something.

If I am wrong, please just send links to a good website that sells bifocals. (EDIT: you could also post the pic of Ray Charles with the red X's that says i can't see xxxx) I have been wrong many times before so this won't be much of a surprise.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260616205028&_trksid=p2759.l1259

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread