• 7.3 Bronco

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • 392 Wrangler / Gladiator

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kaz109

Established Member
You do know there's a front page article thread with nearly 100 replies in under 24 hours regarding the Bronco announcement, right?

I haven't once thought about offroading until I saw the 4 door Bronco and what our family could do with it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

You couldn't be more wrong, that one single thread says it all. Lol

venmos1

Established Member
You do know there's a front page article thread with nearly 100 replies in under 24 hours regarding the Bronco announcement, right?

I haven't once thought about offroading until I saw the 4 door Bronco and what our family could do with it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

no. didnt look into that. was just commenting on the thread for the announcement. i have 2 kids under 4 and another due next month. just dont see how its big enough for us. shit, our yukon is barely big enough at times. The bronco may do well. who knows time will tell. Either way, its good to have another option out there for people. And competition is a good thing for us consumers.

kaz109

Established Member
no. didnt look into that. was just commenting on the thread for the announcement. i have 2 kids under 4 and another due next month. just dont see how its big enough for us. shit, our yukon is barely big enough at times. The bronco may do well. who knows time will tell. Either way, its good to have another option out there for people. And competition is a good thing for us consumers.

If that is the case the bronco was never going to be the vehicle that fit your needs...not sure what you were expecting. To say it's a disappointment because it can't fit your growing family sounds a bit naive

venmos1

Established Member
If that is the case the bronco was never going to be the vehicle that fit your needs...not sure what you were expecting. To say it's a disappointment because it can't fit your growing family sounds a bit naive

Says who? I can't be disappointed because it turned out to be smaller than some of the drawings and renderings I saw? I was really hoping it would be an option. I'm speaking for me, not others.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I bet Ford sells the shit out of the OJ edition...

?_nc_cat=100&_nc_sid=110474&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=7VUEjNHweOsAX9pL1nb&_nc_ht=scontent.fiws1-1.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread