7/24/11 PICS and "IN CAR VIDS" per request :-)

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,T56,solid
Established Member
IMG_4574.jpg

IMG_4573.jpg

IMG_4486.jpg

IMG_4488.jpg

IMG_4487.jpg

IMG_4482.jpg

IMG_4484.jpg

IMG_4485.jpg

And for the VIDEOS!

I tried to get a dead stop launch video but the car just kept blowing the tires off really bad. The videos I'm posting are in 86 degree weather with high humidity.

This video is 1st-4th gear. Windows down.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeaF6lLSzEA"]‪Pull w/windows down‬‏ - YouTube[/nomedia]

This video is 1st-4th gear. Windows up. I short shifted 3rd cause the car got all sideways when I banged 2nd :lol:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gompx0HicWc"]‪Windows up short shift 2nd 01 cobra‬‏ - YouTube[/nomedia]

This video is a short 2nd/3rd gear pull. I let off when I clicked 4th.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGB0fYaYiDE"]‪2nd gear pull‬‏ - YouTube[/nomedia]

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Wow your car effin hauls man!! thanks for the vids lol!! It makes me miss my car I can't wait for it to be done..

99BlownVert

Established Member
wow, I am sure I have asked you this before but what is that car making? Like 600? Also what gear does it have and what tranny u running? That car pulls like crazy lol

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,T56,solid
Established Member
Thanks a LOT guys seriously. I have so much of my own wrench time in this car and heart. This is the first one I have actually kept. This car just does it for me LOL. I dont even like posting pics of the car honestly cause they dont do the car justice at all. When you see the car in person its like "ummm yeah... thats a bad mo fo" lol The car makes just over 600 to the tires on 15psi. Im pulleying it down very soon to 18-19psi. Then if that doesnt make me happy im going to add a 100 wet shot too haha

Car has a T-56 and 4.10 gear and pulls like a son of a bitch haha

Pump gas, very safe tune, power everything still, full interior, heat, A/C and I have taken this car on many road trips and it gets me to and from wherever im going without a single hickup. I have almost 30k on the built motor, trans, rear end and 110k on the chassis and I am not afraid to admit that. I built this car to drive it not let it sit in my garage like most people just to keep the miles down and say that they have the car. To me that is pointless lol You have to have fun in my opinion and drive the wheels off it. "Its just a car" :)

Last edited:

mikecobra01

Established Member
Thats exactly how I feel man, if you have a badass car you should drive the hell out of it lol. your cobra is an inspiration to how I would love to build a cobra one day. Keep up the good work! :)

snake bite 03

Thanks qwik for the vids. Thats how i want my car to pull when its done but im going with a D1 i plan to see as close to 700rw as possible. Do you have any work done to the heads? im stuck on what i should do if any work to the heads at all. Some port work or just put in some cams or just save the cash to put in other areas.

Jaysin

Established Member
I'm not a fan of silver, but yours is just sick, I absolutely love your sig pic. What hood are you using and where did you get it? Hell of car man, just badass!

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,T56,solid
Established Member
Thanks qwik for the vids. Thats how i want my car to pull when its done but im going with a D1 i plan to see as close to 700rw as possible. Do you have any work done to the heads? im stuck on what i should do if any work to the heads at all. Some port work or just put in some cams or just save the cash to put in other areas.

Stock heads/cams. Ported short runner intake

I'm not a fan of silver, but yours is just sick, I absolutely love your sig pic. What hood are you using and where did you get it? Hell of car man, just badass!

Thanks!!!! And its a cervinis cobra r :beer:

Darkc0bra

....Pass
Established Member
To me that is pointless lol You have to have fun in my opinion and drive the wheels off it. "Its just a car" :)

AMEN TO THAT :beer: I have drivin the piss out of my cobra. I have no need to let it stay sitting like the last 3 owners have done. Your Cobra has been one of my favorites that I have seen I am not going to lie. A big inspiration to me and probably a lot of other people to build your own car in your garage and keep it, drive it and have fun with it. I admire that. Love all the Pics and videos of the car. Looks sexy as hell and drives BADASS :rockon: Keep it up sir :beer:

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,T56,solid
Established Member
AMEN TO THAT :beer: I have drivin the piss out of my cobra. I have no need to let it stay sitting like the last 3 owners have done. Your Cobra has been one of my favorites that I have seen I am not going to lie. A big inspiration to me and probably a lot of other people to build your own car in your garage and keep it, drive it and have fun with it. I admire that. Love all the Pics and videos of the car. Looks sexy as hell and drives BADASS :rockon: Keep it up sir :beer:

I just remember being 18 and running a detail shop and this guy dropped off a new at the time Viper GTS and it had like 80,000 miles on it and I asked him where the hell did he drive this thing lol and he said "I bought the car to drive it not look at it. I drive it all over the U.S. for fun." Ever since then I did the same thing and I appreciate my cars so much more. Especially since I do all my own work on my cars.

Thanks again and again for all the compliments. Mod em up and drive em like ya stole em boys :burnout:

K2AHollywood

Established Member
When I get off work everyday I'm torn between the two.... :nonono:

What bike? Maybe you can hook me up with a job! Between your built Cobra, Escalade, newer Altima and what looks like another Nissan, looks like you must be doing pretty ok.

Out of curiosity, what did you shoot your videos with?

Users who are viewing this thread