6th Annual SVT & Specialty Ford Cruise to Colt State Park

newbie1276

Established Member
Awesome turnout, awesome weather,awesome people,awesome cars ... Thanks to everyone who came out for the day...... Now let's see how many is us can show up for the BBQ benefit at the end of the month.
Hope to see all of you there......

Ford>Chevy

Established Member
Had a great time! Looking forward to the pictures and the cruise again next year. Unfortunately cannot make the BBQ benefit.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Just wanted to give a public thank you to Dave for organizing and everyone who showed up. this cruise seems to get bigger and bigger every year. Last count I saw 53 cars, plus another 5 or so that drove in later. Thanks to the dude with the true blue vert for blocking traffic as we got off the highway

If this cruise gets any bigger, we are going to have to start asking for help in organizing the route. I know a few people got lost / cut off from the main group.

This will probably always be one of the "not miss" events for the year for me.

SVT03DAL

Established Member
I wanted to post a BIG THANK YOU!!! To all that attended on Saturday. It was great seeing a lot of familiar faces as well as a lot of new faces. I think everyone had a blast and I'm already looking forward to next year's event. I hope most of you can make it to the Boneyard BBQ Charity event at the end of August. THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE!!!

hRnYg0aTw33d

Established Member
Anyone get pics? And who was the person with the drone doing fly overs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hRnYg0aTw33d

Established Member
someone was flying around the meet with a drone and i dont think they were with us. i wanna know who it was. i saw one of them wearing a Masstuning tee shirt -_-

**** masstuning.

Users who are viewing this thread