6lb Lower w/ a 4lb upper! Possible?

matt lankford

all is sold
stan, what are you using as a lower pulley? 2,4,6. the closest gas station to my house is a racetrack and they sell 100 pctane but its 379 a gallon:xpl: :xpl: :xpl:

SB 03

Established Member
Stan, does your boost fall off in the upper rpms, or does it stay constant, I see you have an aftermarket gauge, thats why I am asking. Very impressive

matt lankford

all is sold
yep, i need a reburn for it, rick was supposed to make the chip for both pullies, i ordered it all at the same time. i got a little detonation at first so i put in some amsoil octane boost and it seems fine for now...car hauls ass

Dominick32

BANNED
Fastrides, give me some details about your boost man. Im anxious to find out how great your car is running! You must smoke Z06's like theres no tomorrow. 17-18 lbs. of boost is nuts bro

matt lankford

all is sold
as soon as i tip in it goes to 10lbs, as soon as i get on it i dont know what happens because all you have time to do is look at the road and shift

FastCobra

Established Member
Fast rides----do you have an aftermarket boost gauge? Like to know what you are blowing ans also if it falls off in the upper RPM range as someone else stated...Are you planing on getting it on a dyno soon? I would guess after you get the other chip!!

needspeed

Interested Party
Established Member
hey lotsafastrides,

what happened to your avitar chick, I think those should be inflated to max 36psi I think she is running closer to 60.

Won't they burst at some point and who is gonna clean it up??????? You gotta thing for lots of boost don't ya. :p

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread