6lb lower & ported blower?

joebob450r

Established Member
Hey guys. I am almost ready to drop the new motor in my L, but am stuck with a hard decision. I got my blower ported by LFP, but am not sure if I want to keep my 4lb lower or move up to a 6lb lower. I am just wondering if the 6lber, along with being ported would be too much for the Eaton. Thanks a lot, Joe :rockon:

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
I can't honestly say, as I am learning alot of stuff too. But, there are a few people around here that have that combo I believe.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
you will prob need a new maf if you go with the 6 lber
that and the port are going to flow alot more aiar than i thing the stock maf can handle

and who the hell in in your avtar!!!!! need a much bigger pic that that

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
i started looking into it but for somereason i forget what they were going for
Mark at LFP has them (sct) ......... maybe going for 250? not sure. if you click on his sticky at the top of the page he has a link to his site and you can find it there

SM0KESH0W

Boostaholic
Established Member
8 # lower and 2.80 upper... and loving it... I am assuming you are tlaing about a built motor.. so a 6 is fine with a ported blower... That is about the max that Steig recommends with theirs but that is because they want optimal performance from theirs in all conditions.. I don't mind the trade off of it heating up some more in exchange of instant boost...

Users who are viewing this thread