$6Kish to spend near KY

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
If you had about 2.5 k more you could drive back in an 01 BMW 330ci, black on black. Not a stang but I ain't letting go of the mystic for $6k lol.

Steve03SVT

Semper Fi
Established Member
If you had about 2.5 k more you could drive back in an 01 BMW 330ci, black on black. Not a stang but I ain't letting go of the mystic for $6k lol.

I had a 99 BWM 540i, nothing but headaches and $$$. Think Ive found a 88K original mile black 93 GT im gonna pick up. Thanks though, and let me know if you change your mind on the Mystic, haha :beer:

first cobra

Established Member
96 White Cobra, new paint, lots of bolt-ons( intake,exhaust,x-pipe,short shifter, etc.) low 13sec. car! Has rebuilt title but redone the right way! Take $5k for it! Has new wheels and tires! I am in Bowling Green,KY!

Steve03SVT

Semper Fi
Established Member
96 White Cobra, new paint, lots of bolt-ons( intake,exhaust,x-pipe,short shifter, etc.) low 13sec. car! Has rebuilt title but redone the right way! Take $5k for it! Has new wheels and tires! I am in Bowling Green,KY!

Sounds nice and you're close, but I don't do salvage/rebuilt titles. GLWS :beer:

twisted03snake

Established Member
98 gt ported pi heads, cams, c4 trans, built rear w/ 4:10's, immaculate black interior, white exterior. i'll let it go for $6k. way more in it. and if the c4 is an issue could put a 5spd in it. pm me if interested

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread