69 Camaro Roller

busakiller

Established Member
I have a pretty decent 69 Camaro for sale. Making room for the new car. If a member here wants the car, I'll deliver up to 300 miles for the asking price.

The car is a back half 4 link with a Dana 60. 33x14 rear tire. Cage was certed to 8.50 some time ago. Should cert again, might need updates, I don't know.

What it needs to drive down the street:
Motor (carb to pan), water pump, trans (shifter is still in the car), ignition box, and lights wiring harness.

Everything else is there. Full fuel system is still in the car, 2 brand new Optima Red Top's, FULL interior minus passenger seat. That's where Painless Wiring kit box and ignition box are. I have headers, a radiator with fans, alternator, upper or lower radiator hose, and a starter.

Excellent paltform. The car is to a point you could go just about any direction you want with it.

To make it nice, it would need some weatherstrip and a dash pad. Car cleans up good. Took lots of pics the other day.

I need $10k. NEEDS TO GO ASAP, LIKE NOW!!!

car9.gif

car8.gif

car7.gif

car6.gif

car5.gif

car4.gif

car3.gif

car2.gif

car1.gif

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member
I have a cousin in Scottsdale I would like to have come see the car for me is that an option? Very interested. Can you PM me your #

Users who are viewing this thread