69 camaro fun

tigerwoods

Established Member
i told my friend that i am seeing more boost now that it is cold so he tells me to get on it, which i did. we went sideways and i kept having to get out of it so i could control it. he confirmed that i made it past the 10 mark on the gauge. :p well knowing how the car would react today helped me against the camaro. he turns in front of us and was about a 1/4 mile ahead. i got up next ot him, as soo as i passed i went down into 2nd. it was on. i heard him so i went and he was done. my car was all over the place and i think that might have freaked him out. but i knew it was going to be so i was prepard. so we finally get side by side again and i get the jump, he held his own for the first gear with me slipping again. then i started putting cars on him fast.
we stoped racing and he got next to me. it was a guy that was atleast 55 or 60 years old. with a big grin and a thumbs up. i dont know what the car had but it was quick. it was cherry red and looked like it had been restored perfectly. i love racing the classics and hopefully my car will be a classic one day and some kids can woop on me.

Users who are viewing this thread