68 Mustang w/ 427W vs 93 Fox w/ 357W & Nitrous, Turbo 5.3 350Z vs STI & 14 5.0

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1LJ9BcqgJs&feature=youtu.be

Edit: Forgot, the Coyote is a 3.31 car, he had a passenger, forgot somebody snuck off in his car before we wheeled out

350Z owner has been working on this car FOR YEARS. It used to be a built 350Z motor, vortech & nitrous, then a shop was doing a Titan motor, went out of business, stole his car and moved across the country, and ****ed it all up. He slowly pieced together the 5.3 swap, it's still having some issues so it's on low boost.

68 Mustang took off in second or third from a dig on accident lol

Last edited:

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
I gave the fox a slight edge over the '68 when reading the mod list but obviously it was the other way around. That '68 reminded me of the infamous blue '67 GT500 that murders in street races

Side note, anyone else find it strange a near stock coyote kept up with a boosted LS?

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
Problem with the fox is 302 parts on a 351, it has the Edelbrcok 351W lower with a performer 5.0 upper, small camshaft etc. 302 parts = 302 power.

The Coyote didnt really keep up, I had to cut the vid because I tried to film out the back window of the 350Z, but the gay ass shape of the window blocked all of the video, it was actually a pretty good rape. He turned the boost up and beat the 351W fox last night too.

Users who are viewing this thread