67mm Turbo

Bentley5.0

Established Member
Hellion 67mm single turbo
kennie bell boost-a-pump
Awesome set up selling it to buy furniture for my house just got married and need couches. Asking 2500 obo.

Gray5.0

Established Member
If it's the whole kit this is a steal. My buddy has one with bap, e85, opg, and valve springs and is pushing 720/740. A better bov is also a good investment too. Glws should go fast

Bentley5.0

Established Member
Yeah the whole kit. Tubing and all, I'm making 654rwhp and 650tq on 9 psi. It's an amazing kit. Unfortunately I need couches and a dining room table lol

Bentley5.0

Established Member
From what I read it will work with auto/manual . Pm me your email and I'll email pics I'm doing everything from my phone at the moment and can't figure out how to post them on here lol. The kit is on the car at the moment but obviously will come off if you want it.

Gray5.0

Established Member
Simple tools are really all that's needs having a lift is a bonus. i think this kit is easier to install than a paxton IMO.

Bentley5.0

Established Member
Yeah for all of you that want the kit or interested I sent emails with my email attached. The kit will hopefully be off this weekend and I can send more pics of it.

Last edited:

Bentley5.0

Established Member
Its back up for sale deal fell through. Iv been in Afghanistan so I haven't been able to get on and let everyone know.

Users who are viewing this thread