650rwhp Built 03 Cobra For Sale

tohighpsi

Established Member
This is not your normal cobra. This car stays parked in a garage under a cover. It doesn't go around the block with out being cleaned off. The car is super clean and has been done right. I have had my share of problems since buying the car. I have put a ton of money into the car making sure it was done right. The car has a brand new pro-line motor with less then a 1000 miles. I just had a new lethal budget style return system put in the car and a fresh tune. It has brand new hoosier drag radials. The car is a monster and is running perfect! The paint on the car is show quality with just a few rock chips. Right now the car is running on race fuel and making 651hp and 612 tq at 22.5 pounds. The car has a tune for pump gas but you would need to get another lower metco pulley. I just put a set of micro suede Corbeau seats in the car. It also has a custom rear seat delete. I just really don't drive the car and am looking to switch up hobbies again. I think the car has 42,000 miles on it as it sits I will have to go look. Like I said this isn't your every day kb car and the price will reflect that. But you can buy this car with peace of mind. I will be happy to give you to the number of the shop who did the fuel system and tune. I am asking $22,500 for the car. If you have any questions you can email me at [email protected]

Engine / Driveline

Built Pro Line Racing short block (~1,000 miles on new short block)
- ARP 2000 rod bolt upgrade
- CP pistons
- ARP main studs
- Billet oil pump gears
- ARP head studs

- Spec clutch
- 26 spline input shaft
- Short throw shifter

Power Adder / Fuel System

- Kenne Bell 2.6H supercharger (includes 2 pulleys, 2 belts)
- Kenne Bell throttle body
- MPH custom billet blower inlet
- SCT maf
- MPH cold air intake
- Intercooler reservoir upgrade
- BBK long tube headers
- BBK off-road x-pipe
- Bassani stainless cat-back exhaust
- 60lb/hr injectors
-Lethal Budget Style Return System

Suspension / Appearance

- PA Racing tubular k-member
- PA Racing tubular control arms
- UPR coil overs
- BBK caster/camber plates
- Subframe connectors (mount through seat brackets)
- Black FR500 Wheels (18x9, 18x10)
- Mickey Thompson drag radials 305/40/18
- Smoked head lights
- Smoked fog lights
- HID head lights
- Auto Meter boost gauge
- Auto Meter intercooler water temperature gauge
- Raptor shift light
-Corbeau Seats
-Custom Rear Seat Delete

Pictures

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.407683753809.184192.699023809&l=b4348bee7d

Update.

The bad

Just discovered today that the car is going to need a heater core. Doesn't effect the performance of the car at all. You are still able to drive the car. Just want to be honest. Took the car out today and still ran flawlessly. I will consider this when taking offers on the car. Will also consider taking a deposit and having this fixed and adjusting the price accordingly

Last edited:

tohighpsi

Established Member
I haven't taken any pictures since I have re-done the interior. I will have to make it a point to get over to the garage to take some pictures. The interior is flawless though.

I also forgot to add this is a 700hp capable car. We maxed the injectors out and my tuner is super safe and didn't want to push it. I have another pulley for 25pds. With that pulley and some 80s I think it would make 700rwhp.

The car also has a $350 dot matrix tint job on it. The that was on the car has a slight purple haze to it. So I had it all pulled off and re tinted. That is just how I am with the car.

03snakeminated

Established Member
Nice car, too bad you are selling it but GLWS. Did you got around to install the Killer Chiller? i remember you signed up for the GB when i was helping Joe Kincaid with the group buy?

tohighpsi

Established Member
Nice car, too bad you are selling it but GLWS. Did you got around to install the Killer Chiller? i remember you signed up for the GB when i was helping Joe Kincaid with the group buy?

Thanks! I don't think that was me man. I never really looked into the killer chiller.

Very nice I wish I had the dough. Bump for a mid atlantic cobra glws

Appreciate it! I just haven't gotten much use out of the car. Seems like I spend all my free time on the water. I would like to see somebody get it who will use it to its full potential.

iGraFiK

Established Member
My dream Cobra. Color, rims, engine, everything. I'm in the market for a Cobra currently. If you weren't so far up north from Texas i would love to take it off your hands.

tohighpsi

Established Member
My dream Cobra. Color, rims, engine, everything. I'm in the market for a Cobra currently. If you weren't so far up north from Texas i would love to take it off your hands.

Texas is a hike bro. But this was my dream car too. I drove to GA to pick this up. Give it some thought man rode trips can be fun lol.

Users who are viewing this thread