65 Piece Rotary Dremel, Tool Box, LAser Line, Garage Door Moniter....MORE NEW!!!

Junior2561

Established Member
Went to a close out auction yesterday and bought some stuff. Its all new never used, just over stocked. OBO on everything.

(2) Craftsman Rotary Tool with 65 Accessories, 2 speeds, perfect for sanding, polishing, drilling, cutting, and more. Same as a dremel, different name. The accessories for the two are the same. Asking $40 shippedea.

Craftsman Heavy Duty Tool box: 24x10x13in, 3 full size draws with dual latching lid. Great for taking to the track, keeping in your trunk or just to have a spare around the house. $35 Shipped (due to size)

Straight Line Laser Level - Specially designed laser skips over small imperfections, moldings and uneven surfaces. Dual leveling vials for vertical/horizontal alignment. Lens cover (on/off switch), alignment notches. $20 shipped

Craftsman Wireless Garage Door Monitor -
Provides peace of mind by letting you monitor your garage door from anywhere in your home. Alerts you at a glance that your garage is open or confirms that it is closed. No tools or wiring required...Retails for $40 asking $20 Shipped

Craftsman Keyless entry for grage doors - Opens/closes garage door without remote or keys by entering a private security code. Temporary password option gives access to others. Easily mounts to garage door jamb, illuminated for nighttime use retails for $40, asking $20 shipped

I can discount on multiple buys. Best way to contact me is to PM me or e-mail [email protected]
Pics....
mw_004.jpg

mw_003.jpg

mw_005.jpg

mw_006.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread