$65 A Barrel!

Billybong

I Am The Anti-Rice!
Established Member
Another record. How longer can you afford to drive your Lightning?

I'm paying $2.50+ per gallon of 93 here in H-Town, Texas where they make the sh.it. If it hits $3.00 I may have to dump the Lightning. :cuss:

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
I hate to say it, but my L will probably become a garage queen real soon also. I'm going to be in the market for one of them little, slow as a slug, no fun, econo box 4 bangers real soon if this shit keeps up. :bash:
I wonder who's getting richer each time they raise these oil prices. :bash:
And of course, you can all expect everything else to go up in price accordingly. :bash:

DOHC Holliday

robot clean
Established Member
My Lightning is better on gas than my new Ram...And the Lightning has a built longblock and 60# injectors. WTF? :poke:

LightningFast00

673/753 pump gas
Established Member
$2.49 for 93 octance... Good thing I only put a total of 700 miles a month on my two cars combined... But as much as I hate to, I will be driving my little Mazda more and more now...

Last edited:

angel1

Established Member
garage queen for the last two week since the fuel is killing us over here. paying around $2.97 for 91 here in Northern Cali. (Chevon gas only and they usually charge more than others like Shell and 76's) My L just runs better with Chevon gas.........hee........hee.............

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
... and people laugh at me for my wife Scion xA... 40 mpg, any questions? Sadly we don't car pool as much as we should and only work 1/2 a block away from each other. I'll be making my quad street legal very soon.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Gas prices suck especially hard for the wifey and I. Two Ls, both daily drivers. Now's a great time to be related to a Saudi family.

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
04SilverBullet said:
one problem with making mine a garage queen. my mustang does not have AC :cuss:
I am with ya on that brother....no A/C and no power steering.

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
$2.89 93 octane. They said over $3.00 by the end of summer....Well at least I dont need OIL any more to heat my house.Moved down here from NY to the confusion state of Florida....

Users who are viewing this thread